site logo
subscriber logo
X
x
Scrabbl
Think beyond ordinary
Subscribe to our newsletter to explore all the corners of worldly happenings

Channel

Your Details

News

Student Got Injured after Ceiling Fan Falls on Hand in Delhi Government School

The student who was injured on Saturday has been admitted to a private hospital in Nangloi and is undergoing treatment

Student Got Injured after Ceiling Fan Falls on Hand in Delhi Government School

New Delhi: A Delhi government school student in outer Delhi's Nangloi was injured after her class room's ceiling fan fell on her head.

The student who was injured on Saturday has been admitted to a private hospital in Nangloi and is undergoing treatment.

Narrating the incident, the student alleged that the ceiling had a damp and it was dripping.

"The fan fell off the ceiling in the classroom on August 27 when the classes were going on. The ceiling had a damp and water was dripping from it because of which the ceiling broke off and the fan fell down," she said.

There was no immediate reaction from the school authorities or the government about the incident.

Original News: All India | Press Trust of India

(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by Scrabbl staff and is published from a syndicated feed)


Get our hottest stories delivered to your inbox.

Sign up for Scrabbl Newsletters to get personalized updates on top stories and viral hits.